During this very uncertain time with the Coronavirus outbreak we are doing our very best to continue to operate in a safe and professional manner whilst taking all sensible precautions to protect our lovely team and lovely customers. Here are some updates for you on what to expect and perhaps how we can help you over the coming weeks.
1. For shop supplies, dog food, treats, toys etc etc and free range eggs – you can visit us any time at all which is convenient. Our doors are alwaysopen, be it early morning or 9pm at night you are welcome to come and collect any supplies you need. (last service 9pm – even Neil needs some beauty sleep)
2. If you are not able to travel to us you can just call on 01225 891282 or pop us an email email@example.com and we will deliver to your door, no personal contact necessary. We will dispatch an invoice via email or text message. If we are delivering dog food and you need us to pick up other essentials for you milk, bread, basic food items – nothing is too much trouble we are more than happy to help. (subject to availability of course – we may not be able to find the elusive toilet roll!)
3. Our dog hotel is open for business as normal and we have devised a ‘hands free’ drop off and pick up routine using our safety gates. So use us please for socialisation for your dog, exercise or support if you need us.
4. If you are unable to travel don’t forget we offer a collection and delivery service and we can offer this for day care, overnight stays or dog walks.
5 Beginner Gun Dog Training and other workshop sessions are currently paused for the winter months. these will restart when the weather improves provided government guidelines permit small groups meeting.
6. Our new ‘Click and Collect’ service has been launched for our customers convenience. We have added more items to our website which we can supply to our local area. The system is simple to use select your goods – choose click snd collect at the checkout and once items are ready and waiting you will receive an email.
Stay well, keep in touch and if you have any suggestions as to how we can help anyone further – please do not hesitate to let us know. Your support in these times of uncertainty is greatly appreciated.
Neil. Emma and all at Bath Country Pets.